- Homes for Sale
- MLS® System Search
- Park Lane Estates
- Our Blog
- About Us
- Contact Us
Types of collection available are:
• recyclable products with a blue bag program
• household waste in rolling carts
• organic yard waste in rolling carts
What does curbside mean in a rural setting?
Deliver your waste to the end of your driveway, next to the main traffic
access road, and our truck picks it up.
How often is waste collected?
Collection schedules must be the same for all residents in your area. The
frequency can be weekly or bi-weekly. The organic service is available on a
What is Blue Bag recycling?
This is the same service available in urban centers. This includes mixed
papers and boxboard, clean rigid plastic containers, tin food cans, any deposit
items, and collapsed corrugated cardboard. The mixed recyclables all go into the
blue bag which is placed on top of the collapsed cardboard at your collection point.
What benefit do you receive?
• Convenience - no more storing and hauling waste yourself
• Aesthetics - reduced smell and nuisance from insects and scavengers
• Going green - conserving natural resources by reducing, re-using and
• Stable costs - your costs become more stable by diverting waste from
landfills; allowing them to remain in service longer
What does it cost?
This varies depending upon the level of service you choose. It is possible to
receive all three levels, waste, organic and blue bag services, for under $20 per
household per month.
Is there a minimum requirement to get service?
To begin service a minimum number of residents in your community must
subscribe to the service. If your community has a Home Owners’ Association,
please pass along this information.
How do I sign up?
Contact Ever Green Ecological at 780-410-2282.