OUR EDMONTON HOMES FOR SALE ON THE MLS® SYSTEM
Did you know if you Register and you will be able SEARCH the Edmonton MLS® System and SAVE all your listings and new property searches. To make it even simpler and fit your style, you can also now choose to search by Neighbourhoods our Team’s favorite, or by Zone. You will be able to see all residential homes, and condos within minutes that match your preferences.
If you want to take it a step further and be ahead of the crowd by having EXCLUSIVE access to new listed properties without hunting for them, simply use our Homefinder, fill in the criteria you want in your home search and we will send them to you automatically. Check out our how-to-page for more info. It's SIMPLE, It's FREE and there is NO OBLIGATION!
To SCHEDULE a showing for a property, contact Robert Eskiw and Shawna Eskiw 780.406.1200. We are here to assist you as soon as you’re ready to take the next step to home ownership.
35 Westbrook Drive, Edmonton
Welcome to one of Westbrook Estates finest custom homes. Built by Master Builder Hager Developments in concert with award winning Dragon Seed Interior Designs, this 5,000 square foot home is found on a 21,667 square foot beautifully treed ravine lot. This exceptional build features custom wood work, natural cherry cabinetry, flooring in cherry, limestone & slate, lighting by Vivid Concepts, a gorgeous chefs’ kitchen, 2-story windows in the living room, graceful open riser stairs, 4 upper bedrooms, walk-out basement, 2nd beautifully equipped lower level kitchen and an indoor pool room with a hot tub and lap pool. The spectacular professionally designed and landscaped very private west facing yard gently steps down to the ravine and is surrounded by nature. There is a pond, water feature and walking bridge. All levels can be accessed by the over-sized elevator. Conveniently located to all levels of schools & the Derrick Golf and Winter Club, this superior home is a must to view!!
- MLS® #E4117622
- Full Baths4
- Half Baths3
- Square Footage5,003
- Year Built2007
- TypeSingle Family
- Sub-TypeResidential Detached Single Family
- Style2 Storey
- FeaturesAir Conditioner, Ceiling 10 ft., Ceiling 9 ft., Porch, Handicap Access, Hot Tub, Pool-Indoor, Sprinkler System-Underground, Walkout Basement, Wood Windows
- Parking Spaces4
- ParkingDouble Garage Attached
- # of Garages2
- Has PoolYes
- ExteriorStone, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesBacks Onto Park/Trees, Golf Nearby, Hillside, Landscaped, No Back Lane, Public Transportation, Ravine View, Schools, Shopping Nearby, Ski Hill
- RoofCedar Shakes
- ConstructionWood Frame
- Address35 Westbrook Drive
- SubdivisionWestbrook Estate
- Postal CodeT6J 2C8
- InteriorCarpet, Hardwood, Slate
- Interior FeaturesAlarm/Security System, Dishwasher-Built-In, Garage Control, Garage Opener, Hood Fan, Oven-Built-In, Oven-Microwave, Stove-Gas, Window Coverings, Wine/Beverage Cooler, Dryer-Two, Refrigerators-Two, Washers-Two, Dishwasher-Two, Stove-Countertop Inductn
- HeatingForced Air-2, In Floor Heat System
- Has BasementYes
- BasementFull, Fully Finished, Walkout
- FireplacesGas, Wood, Mantel, Stone Facing
- # of Stories3
- ElementaryWestbrook Elementary
- MiddleVernon Barford
- HighHarry Ainlay
Disclaimer: Information herein deemed reliable but not guaranteed by the EREB.
Listing information last updated on July 17th, 2018 at 8:46am MDT.