OUR EDMONTON HOMES FOR SALE ON THE MLS® SYSTEM
Did you know if you Register and you will be able SEARCH the Edmonton MLS® System and SAVE all your listings and new property searches. To make it even simpler and fit your style, you can also now choose to search by Neighbourhoods our Team’s favorite, or by Zone. You will be able to see all residential homes, and condos within minutes that match your preferences.
If you want to take it a step further and be ahead of the crowd by having EXCLUSIVE access to new listed properties without hunting for them, simply use our Homefinder, fill in the criteria you want in your home search and we will send them to you automatically. Check out our how-to-page for more info. It's SIMPLE, It's FREE and there is NO OBLIGATION!
To SCHEDULE a showing for a property, contact Robert Eskiw and Shawna Eskiw 780.406.1200. We are here to assist you as soon as you’re ready to take the next step to home ownership.
8606 Saskatchewan Drive Nw, Edmonton
This remarkable residence backs directly onto the River valley and boasts an unprecedented panoramic view while providing the ultimate in privacy. Describing the home as exceptional or amazing is an understatement and listing all the features, upgrades and extras equally challenging but an extensive list is available. This custom built home has over 10,000 sq.ft. of total living area; a 2,500 sq.ft. roof top deck, indoor parking for 8 cars, and to say the residence is completed to the highest standards of workmanship using only the very best of materials and state of the art construction would also be an understatement. This house literally sets the standard for an Executive home. The location offers easy access to U of A, River valley trails, Downtown, shopping, restaurants and community amenities. This special property offers a stunning view, incomparable construction, remarkable finishing. List of chattels and construction info. available. Please visit Realtor's website for additional information.
- MLS® #E4104755
- Full Baths7
- Half Baths2
- Square Footage6,499
- Year Built2015
- TypeSingle Family
- Sub-TypeResidential Detached Single Family
- Style2 Storey
- FeaturesAir Conditioner, Deck, Exercise Room, No Smoking Home, Patio, See Remarks, Insulation-Upgraded
- Parking Spaces12
- ParkingUnderground, See Remarks, Quad or More Attached
- # of Garages4+
- ExteriorStone, See Remarks, Acrylic Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesGolf Nearby, Landscaped, Park/Reserve, Playground Nearby, Private Setting, Public Transportation, River Valley View, River View, Schools, See Remarks
- RoofSee Remarks
- ConstructionSee Remarks
- Address8606 Saskatchewan Drive Nw
- SubdivisionWindsor Park_EDMO
- Postal CodeT6G 2A8
- InteriorCarpet, See Remarks
- Interior FeaturesAlarm/Security System, Dryer, Garage Control, Garage Opener, Refrigerator, Stove-Gas, Washer, See Remarks, Dishwasher-Two
- HeatingForced Air-1, In Floor Heat System
- Has BasementYes
- BasementFull, Fully Finished
- FireplacesGas, See Remarks
- # of Stories4
Disclaimer: Information herein deemed reliable but not guaranteed by the EREB.
Listing information last updated on April 23rd, 2018 at 2:32pm MDT.