OUR EDMONTON HOMES FOR SALE ON THE MLS® SYSTEM
Did you know if you Register and you will be able SEARCH the Edmonton MLS® System and SAVE all your listings and new property searches. To make it even simpler and fit your style, you can also now choose to search by Neighbourhoods our Team’s favorite, or by Zone. You will be able to see all residential homes, and condos within minutes that match your preferences.
If you want to take it a step further and be ahead of the crowd by having EXCLUSIVE access to new listed properties without hunting for them, simply use our Homefinder, fill in the criteria you want in your home search and we will send them to you automatically. Check out our how-to-page for more info. It's SIMPLE, It's FREE and there is NO OBLIGATION!
To SCHEDULE a showing for a property, contact Robert Eskiw and Shawna Eskiw 780.406.1200. We are here to assist you as soon as you’re ready to take the next step to home ownership.
60 Windermere Drive, Edmonton
ONE OF A KIND! BREATHTAKING views span the River and Golf Course from this gorgeous luxury home located at prestigious 60 Windermere Drive.This private,quiet oasis-.688 acre -in-the-city has an 8,000+sf stunning HAMPTON-CLASSIC-two-storey-built in 2003. ELEGANT entrance with barrel ceiling. Beautiful Den/Fireplace-with amazing view. DREAM Kitchen/gas-top, chef island and walk-in pantry. GREAT Room/fireplace opens to outdoor stone patio. DREAMY Master Bedroom/vaulted-ceiling, spa-like Ensuite/steam shower and fireplace also has balcony/amazing views. Bedrooms two and three/vaulted ceilings have own Ensuites, 2nd Den, 700 sf Loft and Laundry room on top floor. Lower level includes Family Room/fireplace, Games Room, bedrooms 4/ensuite and bedroom5. This walkout level-opens to impeccably landscaped yard.Fenced, Gated,5-Bedrooms,7-Bathrooms,2-Dens,4-Fireplaces,Loft,Great-Room,Family-Room,Games-Room,heated floors, AND DREAM Garage/built-ins, circular drive. This LUXURY home is a very rare find in our City.
- MLS® #E4100513
- Full Baths5
- Half Baths2
- Square Footage5,764
- Year Built2003
- TypeSingle Family
- Sub-TypeResidential Detached Single Family
- Style2 Storey
- FeaturesDeck, Air Conditioner, Walkout Basement, See Remarks
- Parking Spaces4
- ParkingQuad or More Attached
- # of Garages4+
- Exterior FeaturesFenced, Landscaped, Airport Nearby, Golf Nearby, Playground Nearby, Private Setting, River Valley View, River View, Schools, Shopping Nearby, Ski Hill, See Remarks
- RoofCedar Shakes
- ConstructionWood Frame
- HOA Fees1080.00
- HOA Fees Freq.Annually
- Address60 Windermere Drive
- Postal CodeT6W 0S1
- InteriorCarpet, Non-Ceramic Tile
- Interior FeaturesDishwasher-Built-In, Oven-Built-In, Stove-Countertop Gas, Vacuum System Attachments, Vacuum Systems, Water Softener, Window Coverings, Dryer-Two, Refrigerators-Two, Washers-Two, Garage heater, Air Conditioning-Central, Alarm/Security System, Garage Opener, Hood Fan
- HeatingIn Floor Heat System, See Remarks
- Has BasementYes
- BasementWalkout, Fully Finished, Full
- FireplacesGas, Wood With Log Lighter, Double Sided, Mantel
- # of Stories3
- MiddleSt.John XXIII
- HighSt.John XXIII
Disclaimer: Information herein deemed reliable but not guaranteed by the EREB.
Listing information last updated on April 23rd, 2018 at 2:32pm MDT.