OUR EDMONTON HOMES FOR SALE ON THE MLS® SYSTEM
Did you know if you Register and you will be able SEARCH the Edmonton MLS® System and SAVE all your listings and new property searches. To make it even simpler and fit your style, you can also now choose to search by Neighbourhoods our Team’s favorite, or by Zone. You will be able to see all residential homes, and condos within minutes that match your preferences.
If you want to take it a step further and be ahead of the crowd by having EXCLUSIVE access to new listed properties without hunting for them, simply use our Homefinder, fill in the criteria you want in your home search and we will send them to you automatically. Check out our how-to-page for more info. It's SIMPLE, It's FREE and there is NO OBLIGATION!
To SCHEDULE a showing for a property, contact Robert Eskiw and Shawna Eskiw 780.406.1200. We are here to assist you as soon as you’re ready to take the next step to home ownership.
11823 Saskatchewan Drive, Edmonton
Over 5,000 square feet on three levels with a Fully Finished Basement and underground has a beautiful Theater . Four Bedrooms above grade and 2 bedrooms in the basement. There's five full bathrooms and four-two piece bathrooms. Gourmet's delight kitchen, lots of granite and engineered wood flooring as well as cork and marble. Panoramic River Valley views. Very spacious rooms throughout. Gorgeous landscaping. Walk to U of A, Hospitals and River Valley. Parking is Tandem x 2 so you have 4 car attached garage, and concrete parking pad at the rear, so a total of 5 parking.
- MLS® #E4098088
- Full Baths5
- Half Baths4
- Square Footage5,429
- Year Built2017
- TypeSingle Family
- Sub-TypeResidential Detached Single Family
- Style3 Storey
- FeaturesDeck, No Animal Home, No Smoking Home, Parking-Extra, Patio
- Parking Spaces5
- ParkingFront Drive Access, Parking Pad Cement or Paved, See Remarks
- Exterior FeaturesFenced, Golf Nearby, Landscaped, Playground Nearby, Public Transportation, Schools, Shopping Nearby, View City, View Downtown
- Lot Description21.83X45.72X21.80X45.73
- RoofTar & Gravel
- ConstructionWood Frame
- Address11823 Saskatchewan Drive
- SubdivisionWindsor Park_EDMO
- Postal CodeT6G 2B6
- InteriorCarpet, Cork Flooring, Engineered Wood
- Interior FeaturesAir Cleaner-Electronic, Alarm/Security System, Dishwasher-Built-In, Freezer, Garage Control, Garage Opener, Garburator, Humidifier-Power (Furnace), Oven-Microwave, Stove-Countertop Electric, See Remarks, Dryer-Two, Refrigerators-Two, Washers-Two
- HeatingHot Water, In Floor Heat System
- Has BasementYes
- BasementFull, Fully Finished
- FireplacesElectric, Remote Control
- # of Stories5
- ElementaryWindsor Park
Disclaimer: Information herein deemed reliable but not guaranteed by the EREB.
Listing information last updated on May 20th, 2018 at 3:46am MDT.