OUR EDMONTON HOMES FOR SALE ON THE MLS® SYSTEM
Did you know if you Register and you will be able SEARCH the Edmonton MLS® System and SAVE all your listings and new property searches. To make it even simpler and fit your style, you can also now choose to search by Neighbourhoods our Team’s favorite, or by Zone. You will be able to see all residential homes, and condos within minutes that match your preferences.
If you want to take it a step further and be ahead of the crowd by having EXCLUSIVE access to new listed properties without hunting for them, simply use our Homefinder, fill in the criteria you want in your home search and we will send them to you automatically. Check out our how-to-page for more info. It's SIMPLE, It's FREE and there is NO OBLIGATION!
To SCHEDULE a showing for a property, contact Robert Eskiw and Shawna Eskiw 780.406.1200. We are here to assist you as soon as you’re ready to take the next step to home ownership.
60 Windermere Drive Sw, Edmonton
Expansive breathtaking trillion-dollar views spanning the River and Golf Courses below will be found here in your new Hampton Classic style-home at 60 Windermere Drive. Gated drive invites you into this nearly .7-acre lot. Voluminous living space-over 8,000 sq ft includes four fireplaces, two staircases,two-dens,five-bedrooms,seven-bathrooms&700sq ft loft. Gourmet kitchen/large island and gas top stove has magnificent view of river&sits opposite Great Room/fireplace and Dining room& Den/fireplace. Master Bedroom is a true romantic retreat/fireplace&magnificent oversized spa-like-ensuite/steam-shower vaulted ceiling&deck overlooking river! Bedrooms 2&3-each/ensuite, 2ndDen&700 sf loft also found on top floor. Lower walkout level includes Games Room,Family Room/fireplace &Bedrooms4/ensuite&5thBedroom. Heated Flooring, Heated-minimum-4-car-Garage. It’s private&lush landscaped grounds are enhanced/stone walkways&deck. Astonishing panoramas on muli level terraces. Peaceful, serene oasis-once in a lifetime!
- MLS® #E4094860
- Full Baths5
- Half Baths2
- Square Footage5,764
- Year Built2003
- TypeSingle Family
- Sub-TypeResidential Detached Single Family
- Style2 Storey
- FeaturesAir Conditioner, Exercise Room, See Remarks, Walkout Basement
- Parking Spaces4
- ParkingQuad or More Attached
- Exterior FeaturesFenced, Golf Nearby, Landscaped, Playground Nearby, Public Transportation, River Valley View, River View, Schools, Shopping Nearby, See Remarks, Airport Nearby, Ski Hill
- RoofCedar Shakes
- ConstructionWood Frame
- Address60 Windermere Drive Sw
- Postal CodeT6W 0S1
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
- Interior FeaturesAir Conditioning-Central, Dishwasher-Built-In, Dryer, Garburator, Hood Fan, Stacked Washer/Dryer, Vacuum System Attachments, Vacuum Systems, Washer, Window Coverings, See Remarks, Oven-Microwave, Stove-Countertop Gas, Refrigerators-Two, Alarm/Security System
- HeatingForced Air-2, In Floor Heat System
- Has BasementYes
- BasementFull, Fully Finished, Walkout
- FireplacesGas, Mantel, See Remarks, Three Sided
- # of Stories3
- MiddleSt.John XXIII
- HighSt.John XXIII
Disclaimer: Information herein deemed reliable but not guaranteed by the EREB.
Listing information last updated on February 25th, 2018 at 6:16am MST.