OUR EDMONTON HOMES FOR SALE ON THE MLS® SYSTEM
Did you know if you Register and you will be able SEARCH the Edmonton MLS® System and SAVE all your listings and new property searches. To make it even simpler and fit your style, you can also now choose to search by Neighbourhoods our Team’s favorite, or by Zone. You will be able to see all residential homes, and condos within minutes that match your preferences.
If you want to take it a step further and be ahead of the crowd by having EXCLUSIVE access to new listed properties without hunting for them, simply use our Homefinder, fill in the criteria you want in your home search and we will send them to you automatically. Check out our how-to-page for more info. It's SIMPLE, It's FREE and there is NO OBLIGATION!
To SCHEDULE a showing for a property, contact Robert Eskiw and Shawna Eskiw 780.406.1200. We are here to assist you as soon as you’re ready to take the next step to home ownership.
5620 Whitemud Road, Edmonton
Situated on the River, this fantastic 7 acre parcel is a 'one of a kind' Estate boasting a 5,265 sq.ft. upgraded and renovated 2-storey residence. This amazing property has been approved for an Executive Condominium development which the buyer can develop or submit a plan for a design of their choice. There also exists the opportunity to subdivide into smaller lots if the buyer does not want the full 7 acres for an Estate. The design of the existing home (formerly the Jenner Estate) accommodates a perfect family home that could be expanded. The options for this unique property are many and the 7 acres atop the River valley is unavailable anywhere else in the city. Don't miss the opportunity to own one of Edmonton's most unique and distinct Estate. Please visit Realtor's website for additional information.
- MLS® #E4089469
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage5,266
- Year Built1997
- TypeSingle Family
- Sub-TypeResidential Detached Single Family
- Style2 Storey
- FeaturesAir Conditioner, Deck, No Smoking Home, Patio, See Remarks, Barbecue-Built-In, Ceiling 10 ft., Closet Organizers, Exterior Walls- 2x6', Hot Tub, Sauna; Swirlpool; Steam, Wall Unit-Built-In, Wet Bar
- ParkingFront Drive Access, Heated, Insulated, Over Sized, RV Parking, See Remarks
- ExteriorBrick, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesFenced, Landscaped, Schools, Shopping Nearby, Treed Lot, See Remarks, Backs Onto Park/Trees, Private Setting, River Valley View, River View, Subdividable Lot, View Downtown
- ConstructionWood Frame
- Address5620 Whitemud Road
- SubdivisionBrander Gardens
- Postal CodeT6H 4N3
- InteriorCarpet, Hardwood, Marble
- Interior FeaturesAir Conditioning-Central, Alarm/Security System, Dishwasher-Built-In, Dryer, Garage Opener, Garburator, Hood Fan, Oven-Microwave, Refrigerator, Washer, Window Coverings, Oven-Built-In, Stove-Countertop Gas, Vacuum System Attachments, Compactor
- HeatingNatural Gas, Forced Air-2, In Floor Heat System
- Has BasementYes
- BasementFull, Partly Finished
- FireplacesGas, Wood With Log Lighter, Glass Door, See Remarks
- # of Stories3
Disclaimer: Information herein deemed reliable but not guaranteed by the EREB.
Listing information last updated on December 14th, 2017 at 9:01pm MST.