OUR EDMONTON HOMES FOR SALE ON THE MLS® SYSTEM
Did you know if you Register and you will be able SEARCH the Edmonton MLS® System and SAVE all your listings and new property searches. To make it even simpler and fit your style, you can also now choose to search by Neighbourhoods our Team’s favorite, or by Zone. You will be able to see all residential homes, and condos within minutes that match your preferences.
If you want to take it a step further and be ahead of the crowd by having EXCLUSIVE access to new listed properties without hunting for them, simply use our Homefinder, fill in the criteria you want in your home search and we will send them to you automatically. Check out our how-to-page for more info. It's SIMPLE, It's FREE and there is NO OBLIGATION!
To SCHEDULE a showing for a property, contact Robert Eskiw and Shawna Eskiw 780.406.1200. We are here to assist you as soon as you’re ready to take the next step to home ownership.
22 Wedgewood Crescent, Edmonton
Utterly fantastic 8703 sq.ft. custom designed and crafted 2-storey residence perched at the end of a cul-de-sac and backing onto a beautiful ravine setting. The fully fenced and maturely landscaped lot is 59,088 sq.ft. offers the ultimate in privacy and convenience of amenities just minutes away. The attention to detail, quality of materials and exceptional standard of workmanship is evident throughout this special house. Features include a main floor master suite, each of the other 4 bedrooms has its own en-suite, gourmet kitchen, soaring ceiling heights, fully developed lower level, fully equipped theater room, 2nd floor exercise room, 5 car plus attached garage, car wash, security entrance gates and more. This unique home is virtually new and is a rare find for the buyer that wants the feel of a rural lifestyle and yet an urban location. You are literally minutes from schools, shopping, amenities, plus both Henday and Whitemud Freeways. Please visit Realtor's website for additional info.
- MLS® #E4085139
- Full Baths5
- Half Baths3
- Square Footage8,703
- Year Built2015
- TypeSingle Family
- Sub-TypeResidential Detached Single Family
- Style2 Storey
- FeaturesAir Conditioner, See Remarks, Car Wash
- ParkingHeated, See Remarks, Quad or More Attached
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Exterior FeaturesBacks Onto Park/Trees, Treed Lot, Creek, Ravine View, River Valley View
- RoofAsphalt Shingles
- ConstructionWood Frame
- Address22 Wedgewood Crescent
- SubdivisionWedgewood Heights
- Postal CodeT6M 2N4
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
- Interior FeaturesAlarm/Security System, Dryer, Garage Control, Garage Opener, Oven-Microwave, Stove-Gas, Washer, Window Coverings, See Remarks, Refrigerators-Two, Vacuum System Attachments, Vacuum Systems, Dishwasher-Two, Oven Built-In-Two
- HeatingNatural Gas, See Remarks
- Has BasementYes
- BasementFull, Fully Finished
- # of Stories3
Disclaimer: Information herein deemed reliable but not guaranteed by the EREB.
Listing information last updated on October 20th, 2017 at 5:32pm MDT.