OUR EDMONTON HOMES FOR SALE ON THE MLS® SYSTEM
Did you know if you Register and you will be able SEARCH the Edmonton MLS® System and SAVE all your listings and new property searches. To make it even simpler and fit your style, you can also now choose to search by Neighbourhoods our Team’s favorite, or by Zone. You will be able to see all residential homes, and condos within minutes that match your preferences.
If you want to take it a step further and be ahead of the crowd by having EXCLUSIVE access to new listed properties without hunting for them, simply use our Homefinder, fill in the criteria you want in your home search and we will send them to you automatically. Check out our how-to-page for more info. It's SIMPLE, It's FREE and there is NO OBLIGATION!
To SCHEDULE a showing for a property, contact Robert Eskiw and Shawna Eskiw 780.406.1200. We are here to assist you as soon as you’re ready to take the next step to home ownership.
11823 Saskatchewan Drive, Edmonton
Over 5000 sq feet on three levels with a fully finished walk-out basement and a beautiful theatre (underground) developed. There are 4 bedrooms above grade and 2 bedrooms in the basement. You will also find 5 full bathrooms and 4 -2 piece bathrooms. Gourmet's delight kitchen, lots of granite and engineered wood flooring. There's two dishwashers in the main kitchen and there's a Butler's pantry. PANORAMIC River Valley view. Spacious rooms throughout, gorgeous landscaping. Only few minutes to downtown, walk to hospital and U of A. There is an elevator from the theatre room to fifth floor.
- MLS® #E4083351
- Full Baths5
- Half Baths4
- Square Footage5,429
- Year Built2017
- TypeSingle Family
- Sub-TypeResidential Detached Single Family
- Style3 Storey
- FeaturesDeck, No Animal Home, No Smoking Home, Exercise Room, Hot Water Instant, Parking-Extra, Patio, Walkout Basement
- Parking Spaces5
- ParkingParking Pad Cement or Paved, See Remarks
- Exterior FeaturesFenced, Golf Nearby, Playground Nearby, Schools, Landscaped, Public Transportation, River Valley View, Shopping Nearby, View City
- Lot Description21.83x45.72x21.80x45.73
- RoofTar & Gravel
- ConstructionWood Frame
- Address11823 Saskatchewan Drive
- SubdivisionWindsor Park_EDMO
- Postal CodeT6G 2D3
- InteriorCarpet, Cork Flooring, Engineered Wood
- Interior FeaturesDishwasher-Built-In, Freezer, Oven-Microwave, Vacuum System Attachments, See Remarks, Stove-Countertop Electric, Dryer-Two, Refrigerators-Two, Washers-Two, Air Cleaner-Electronic, Alarm/Security System, Furniture Included, Garage Control, Garage Opener, Garburator
- HeatingNatural Gas, Hot Water, In Floor Heat System
- Has BasementYes
- BasementFull, Fully Finished, Walkout
- FireplacesElectric, Remote Control
- # of Stories5
- ElementaryWindsor Park
- HighHarry Ainlay
Disclaimer: Information herein deemed reliable but not guaranteed by the EREB.
Listing information last updated on October 20th, 2017 at 5:32pm MDT.