OUR EDMONTON HOMES FOR SALE ON THE MLS® SYSTEM
Did you know if you Register and you will be able SEARCH the Edmonton MLS® System and SAVE all your listings and new property searches. To make it even simpler and fit your style, you can also now choose to search by Neighbourhoods our Team’s favorite, or by Zone. You will be able to see all residential homes, and condos within minutes that match your preferences.
If you want to take it a step further and be ahead of the crowd by having EXCLUSIVE access to new listed properties without hunting for them, simply use our Homefinder, fill in the criteria you want in your home search and we will send them to you automatically. Check out our how-to-page for more info. It's SIMPLE, It's FREE and there is NO OBLIGATION!
To SCHEDULE a showing for a property, contact Robert Eskiw and Shawna Eskiw 780.406.1200. We are here to assist you as soon as you’re ready to take the next step to home ownership.
(Undisclosed Address), Edmonton
Absolutely stunning 5368 sq.ft. custom 2-storey residence with an additional 2600 sq ft finished in lower level now under construction with ICF insulated concrete forms. Boasting a fantastic River valley view, this home features the ultimate in building specifications, materials, workmanship and state of the art technology. The open floor plan takes full advantage of the River valley view and offers spacious rooms, theatre room, over-sized roof top deck, gourmet kitchen, 7 bathrooms, 4 bedrooms, private gym, 10 ft & 12 ft ceilings, elevator, 5-car garage, and more. The location provides access to the trails out your front door and schools, shopping, Downtown plus U of A literally minutes away. Please visit Realtor's website for additional information.
- MLS® #E4074237
- Full Baths6
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage5,367
- Year Built2017
- TypeSingle Family
- Sub-TypeResidential Detached Single Family
- Style2 Storey
- FeaturesBar, Ceiling 10 ft., Deck, Patio, See Remarks
- Parking Spaces10
- ParkingQuad or More Attached
- ExteriorSee Remarks
- Exterior FeaturesBack Lane, Fenced, Flat Site, Landscaped, Park/Reserve, Private Setting, River Valley View, Schools, Shopping Nearby, View City, View Downtown, See Remarks
- RoofSee Remarks
- ConstructionSee Remarks
- FoundationSee Remarks
- SubdivisionLaurier Heights
- InteriorHardwood, Stone, See Remarks
- Interior FeaturesAir Conditioning-Central, Dishwasher-Built-In, Dryer, Hood Fan, Oven-Built-In, Oven-Microwave, Refrigerator, Stove-Gas, Washer, Wine/Beverage Cooler
- HeatingIn Floor Heat System, See Remarks, Natural Gas, See Remarks
- Has BasementYes
- BasementSee Remarks
- FireplacesGas, Double Sided, See Remarks
- # of Stories3
Disclaimer: Information herein deemed reliable but not guaranteed by the EREB.
Listing information last updated on August 23rd, 2017 at 10:16pm MDT.