OUR EDMONTON HOMES FOR SALE ON THE MLS® SYSTEM
Did you know if you Register and you will be able SEARCH the Edmonton MLS® System and SAVE all your listings and new property searches. To make it even simpler and fit your style, you can also now choose to search by Neighbourhoods our Team’s favorite, or by Zone. You will be able to see all residential homes, and condos within minutes that match your preferences.
If you want to take it a step further and be ahead of the crowd by having EXCLUSIVE access to new listed properties without hunting for them, simply use our Homefinder, fill in the criteria you want in your home search and we will send them to you automatically. Check out our how-to-page for more info. It's SIMPLE, It's FREE and there is NO OBLIGATION!
To SCHEDULE a showing for a property, contact Robert Eskiw and Shawna Eskiw 780.406.1200. We are here to assist you as soon as you’re ready to take the next step to home ownership.
17625 109 Street, Edmonton
Tremendous 3-bedroom, 2.5-bathroom 2 storey home in Chambery. Open concept featuring a den with French doors, beautiful hardwood, large living room with gas mantle fireplace, large kitchen with raised eating bar, spacious countertops, and abundance of cabinetry plus walk through pantry, main floor laundry & half bathroom. 3 bedrooms upstairs including large master bedroom with 4-piece ensuite including double wide shower with glass doors, corner soaker tub & walk in closet. Large bonus room with vaulted ceilings, additional 4-piece bathroom complete the top floor. Basement is unspoiled & ready for development. Includes air conditioning, double attached garage & large deck. This home is close to all amenities & just minutes to Anthony Henday East and West, St. Albert, Canadian Forces Base, and Fort Saskatchewan, parks and shopping.
- MLS® #E4073491
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,280
- Year Built2005
- TypeSingle Family
- Sub-TypeResidential Detached Single Family
- Style2 Storey
- FeaturesExterior Walls- 2x6', Vinyl Windows, Air Conditioner, Deck
- Parking Spaces4
- ParkingDouble Garage Attached
- ExteriorVinyl, Stone
- Exterior FeaturesPlayground Nearby, Public Swimming Pool, Public Transportation, Schools, Shopping Nearby, Fenced, Fruit Trees/Shrubs, Golf Nearby, Landscaped, View Lake
- RoofAsphalt Shingles
- ConstructionWood Frame
- Address17625 109 Street
- Postal CodeT5X 6H5
- InteriorCarpet, Hardwood, Non-Ceramic Tile
- Interior FeaturesDishwasher-Built-In, Dryer, Refrigerator, Stove-Electric, Washer, Window Coverings, Oven-Microwave, Water Softener, Freezer, Garage Opener, Hood Fan
- HeatingNatural Gas, Forced Air-1
- Has BasementYes
- BasementUnfinished, Full
- FireplacesGas, Direct Vent, Mantel
- # of Stories2
Disclaimer: Information herein deemed reliable but not guaranteed by the EREB.
Listing information last updated on December 14th, 2017 at 9:16pm MST.