OUR EDMONTON HOMES FOR SALE ON THE MLS® SYSTEM
Did you know if you Register and you will be able SEARCH the Edmonton MLS® System and SAVE all your listings and new property searches. To make it even simpler and fit your style, you can also now choose to search by Neighbourhoods our Team’s favorite, or by Zone. You will be able to see all residential homes, and condos within minutes that match your preferences.
If you want to take it a step further and be ahead of the crowd by having EXCLUSIVE access to new listed properties without hunting for them, simply use our Homefinder, fill in the criteria you want in your home search and we will send them to you automatically. Check out our how-to-page for more info. It's SIMPLE, It's FREE and there is NO OBLIGATION!
To SCHEDULE a showing for a property, contact Robert Eskiw and Shawna Eskiw 780.406.1200. We are here to assist you as soon as you’re ready to take the next step to home ownership.
17304 106 Street, Edmonton
A wonderful Bi-level in desirable community of Baturyn! On a quiet street in Edmonton's Northwest you will find this significantly upgraded home. On approach notice the new vinyl siding on home & garage, new windows, new front door, newer roof. Step inside the bright foyer and relax in the living room with its large windows looking out at the front yard. New kitchen cabinets, counter tops, and stunning laminate flooring will impress you. It is open to the dining room & perfect for entertaining. The large private deck is sure to be a favourite spot this summer. Ideal for family, there are 2 updated bedrooms on the main level along with a 4-piece bath. The basement features addition bedroom, open recreation room with brick faced wood burning fireplace laundry/ mechanical room & big bright windows. New high-efficiency furnace and hot water tank, over sized double car garage and large lot just down the street from schools.
- MLS® #E4056603
- Full Baths1
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage904
- Year Built1977
- TypeSingle Family
- Sub-TypeResidential Detached Single Family
- FeaturesDeck, Gazebo, Hot Tub, Programmable Thermostat, Sprinkler System-Underground, Vinyl Windows
- Parking Spaces6
- ParkingDouble Garage Detached, Over Sized
- Exterior FeaturesFenced, Flat Site, Landscaped, Schools, Shopping Nearby, Public Transportation
- RoofAsphalt Shingles
- ConstructionWood Frame
- Address17304 106 Street
- Postal CodeT5X 3G8
- InteriorCarpet, Hardwood, Laminate Flooring
- Interior FeaturesDishwasher-Built-In, Dryer, Garage Control, Garage Opener, Refrigerator, Stove-Electric, Washer, Window Coverings, See Remarks, Microwave Hood Fan-Two
- HeatingForced Air-1, Natural Gas
- Has BasementYes
- BasementFull, Fully Finished
- FireplacesWood, Brick Facing
- # of Stories2
Disclaimer: Information herein deemed reliable but not guaranteed by the EREB.
Listing information last updated on May 23rd, 2017 at 6:31am MDT.