OUR EDMONTON HOMES FOR SALE ON THE MLS® SYSTEM
Did you know if you Register and you will be able SEARCH the Edmonton MLS® System and SAVE all your listings and new property searches. To make it even simpler and fit your style, you can also now choose to search by Neighbourhoods our Team’s favorite, or by Zone. You will be able to see all residential homes, and condos within minutes that match your preferences.
If you want to take it a step further and be ahead of the crowd by having EXCLUSIVE access to new listed properties without hunting for them, simply use our Homefinder, fill in the criteria you want in your home search and we will send them to you automatically. Check out our how-to-page for more info. It's SIMPLE, It's FREE and there is NO OBLIGATION!
To SCHEDULE a showing for a property, contact Robert Eskiw and Shawna Eskiw 780.406.1200. We are here to assist you as soon as you’re ready to take the next step to home ownership.
16 Riverside Crescent Nw, Edmonton
SUCCESS REWARDED! CRESTWOOD. Stylish contemporary refurbished walk-out bungalow on a ravine lot with views of the river valley! Totally renovated in 2003 by Daily Planet designer, John McMaster & recently upgraded this mid-century modern beauty features stunning curb appeal, an impressive gated entry to the front.Open beam ceilings, and an open concept living, kitchen, family room & dining room. Floor to ceiling commercial quality windows maximize views & natural light from every room. The interior is detailed with maple hardwood floors,12 foot ceilings, pear wood clad beams, fieldstone fireplaces, custom cabinetry and terrazzo-like stone flooring. The walkout lower level is finished with 3 bedrooms, 2 baths and a great room with 2nd fireplace. Huge balcony off main level has spectacular view of the river valley. Upgraded cooling system, under floor radiant heating. Close to sought after schools, walking trails, Downtown & the University of Alberta. HUGE mudroom, TRIPLE GARAGE & beautifully landscaped.
- MLS® #E4041580
- Full Baths4
- Square Footage2,463
- Year Built1992
- TypeSingle Family
- Sub-TypeResidential Detached Single Family
- FeaturesAir Conditioner, Deck, Walkout Basement, See Remarks, Open Beam, Sauna; Swirlpool; Steam, Vaulted Ceiling
- ParkingTriple Garage Attached
- ExteriorAsphalt Shingles, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesLandscaped, Schools, Shopping Nearby, Fenced, Flat Site, No Back Lane, Public Transportation, Ravine View, River View, Treed Lot, View City
- RoofEPDM Membrane
- ConstructionWood Frame
- Address16 Riverside Crescent Nw
- Postal CodeT5N 3M5
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Hardwood, Stone
- Interior FeaturesDryer, Garage Control, Garage Opener, Refrigerator, Vacuum System Attachments, Vacuum Systems, Washer, Window Coverings, Oven-Built-In
- HeatingNatural Gas, Fan Coil
- Has BasementYes
- BasementFull, Fully Finished, Walkout
- FireplacesStone Facing, Wood
- # of Stories2
Disclaimer: Information herein deemed reliable but not guaranteed by the EREB.
Listing information last updated on May 23rd, 2017 at 6:46am MDT.