La Perle Real Estate

Named after one of it’s early residents who owned and operated the first general store in the area, La Perle is a community in the west of Edmonton. According to data from the last federal census, most of the homes in the area were constructed during the 1970’s and 1980’s.

Around 26% of homes in La Perle were built in the 1970’s. The bulk of residential development occurred during the 1980’s, with 63% of all residences built during this decade. Most of the area was fully developed by 1995, with the occasional tear down happening with older homes that have not been well maintained.

According to figures from the census, most of the property in La Perle are single family residences. Around 22% of the properties in the neighbourhood are rented apartments and/or condominiums. 70% of the homes in La Perle are occupied by their owner, with the other 30% being rented.

There is an elementary school in La Perle that is operated by the public system, and West Edmonton Mall is nearby with great shopping for residents in the area as well as visitors.

La Perle Homes for Sale in Edmonton, AB

All Listings Under $100,000 $100,000 - $200,000
$200,000 - $300,000 $300,000 - $400,000 $400,000 - $500,000
$500,000 - $600,000

La Perle Homes for Sale in Edmonton, AB

22 Properties Found. Page 1 of 2.
Photo of Listing #E4153021
Courtesy Of Ryan Lauber Of RE/MAX Elite

18423 95a Avenue, Edmonton

$315,000 - 3 Beds, 2 Baths, 1,140 Sf

MLS® # E4153021

Photo of Listing #E4152906
Courtesy Of Sotir Milenkov Of Sterling Real Estate

18011 99 Avenue, Edmonton

$296,000 - 2 Beds, 2 Baths, 758 Sf

MLS® # E4152906

Photo of Listing #E4150631
Courtesy Of Jack Bawden Of Royal Lepage Noralta Real Estate

18626 99a Avenue, Edmonton

$379,000 - 4 Beds, 2 Baths, 1,249 Sf

MLS® # E4150631

Photo of Listing #E4150015
Courtesy Of Raynell Penner Of Homes & Gardens Real Estate Limited

# 109 18020 95 Avenue, Edmonton

$148,900 - 2 Beds, 2 Baths, 1,000 Sf

MLS® # E4150015

Photo of Listing #E4149822
Courtesy Of Steve Balay Of Royal Lepage Arteam Realty

9508 180a Street, Edmonton

$154,900 - 3 Beds, 1 Baths, 1,070 Sf

MLS® # E4149822

Photo of Listing #E4148435
Courtesy Of Julian Szklarz Of Coldwell Banker Venture Realty

9821 187 Street, Edmonton

$525,000 - 5 Beds, 4 Baths, 2,959 Sf

MLS® # E4148435

Photo of Listing #E4148404
Courtesy Of Vincenzo Fiacco Of Re/Max Select

18712 97a Avenue, Edmonton

$409,900 - 4 Beds, 4 Baths, 1,852 Sf

MLS® # E4148404

Photo of Listing #E4148109
Courtesy Of Kaylie Cole Of Purplebricks

# 405 18020 95 Avenue, Edmonton

$190,000 - 2 Beds, 2 Baths, 1,052 Sf

MLS® # E4148109

Photo of Listing #E4147613
Courtesy Of Donna Choucair Of RE/MAX Excellence

17921 98a Avenue, Edmonton

$324,999 - 4 Beds, 2 Baths, 925 Sf

MLS® # E4147613

Photo of Listing #E4146763
Courtesy Of Kyla Knight Of YEGPro Realty

9803 185 Street, Edmonton

$415,000 - 4 Beds, 3 Baths, 1,288 Sf

MLS® # E4146763

Photo of Listing #E4146276
Courtesy Of Darnell Morin Of MaxWell Polaris

18018 96 Avenue, Edmonton

$199,900 - 3 Beds, 2 Baths, 1,102 Sf

MLS® # E4146276

Photo of Listing #E4146098
Courtesy Of Anna Trojanowicz Of Century 21 Platinum Realty

# 6 9619 180 Street, Edmonton

$193,900 - 3 Beds, 2 Baths, 1,066 Sf

MLS® # E4146098

For more information on La Perle Real Estate Listings, to Schedule a Showing, or a FREE Home Evaluation, Contact Robert Eskiw REALTOR® at 780-907-4555 or Shawna Eskiw REALTOR® at 780-668-0617 or click Contact Us.

Listing information last updated on April 22nd, 2019 at 8:01am MDT.

Sign up for email updates