Inglewood Real Estate

Inglewood is in the north western section of Edmonton, Alberta, Canada. At one time, between 1946 and 1996 it was home to the Charles Camsell Hospital, named after the Canadian geologist and cartographer Charles Camsell. The northern boundary is 118th Avenue, the southern 111th Avenue and on the western edge lies Groat Road. A former Canadian National Railway right of way is to the east.

Residential development started before the end of World War II when about 12% of the homes were built. The majority were built between the end of the war and the late 1980s. The area was considered complete by 1990. Rental apartments make up 69% of the residences, most in low rise buildings with less than five stories. Only 25% of the homes are single family properties. Duplexes make up the remainder of the inventory. Over 75% of the properties are rentals.

The population of Inglewood is considered highly mobile, with only a third living at the same address for five years or more. Inglewood Elementary School services the area and the Inglewood Child and Resource Centre is available to assist families. The area is convenient to several shopping outlets and other services including the Edmonton City Airport.

Inglewood Homes for Sale - Edmonton, AB

All Listings Under $100,000 $100,000 - $200,000
$200,000 - $300,000 $300,000 - $400,000 $400,000 - $500,000
$500,000 - $600,000 $600,000 - $700,000

Inglewood Homes for Sale - Edmonton, AB

33 Properties Found. Page 1 of 3.
Photo of Listing #E4177026
Courtesy Of Frank Filice Of Royal Lepage Arteam Realty

11428 123 Street, Edmonton

$419,555 - 2 Beds, 2 Baths, 1,014 Sf

MLS® # E4177026

Photo of Listing #E4176146
Courtesy Of Richard Angus Of Logic Realty

# 2 12205 117 Avenue, Edmonton

$335,000 - 3 Beds, 2 Baths, 1,179 Sf

MLS® # E4176146

Photo of Listing #E4175824
Courtesy Of Milan Galandak Of RE/MAX River City

11238 123 Street, Edmonton

$364,900 - 3 Beds, 1 Baths, 878 Sf

MLS® # E4175824

Photo of Listing #E4175763
Courtesy Of Joshua Currie Of MaxWell Challenge Realty

11207 132 Street, Edmonton

$529,000 - 4 Beds, 4 Baths, 1,691 Sf

MLS® # E4175763

Photo of Listing #E4175758
Courtesy Of Wendy Theberge Of RE/MAX Elite

11627 128 Street, Edmonton

$549,000 - 3 Beds, 3 Baths, 2,358 Sf

MLS® # E4175758

Photo of Listing #E4175086
Courtesy Of Kalan Savill Of RE/MAX River City

11144 129 Street, Edmonton

$429,900 - 4 Beds, 4 Baths, 1,389 Sf

MLS® # E4175086

Photo of Listing #E4174874
Courtesy Of George Fahmy Of Mozaic Realty Group

11222 132 Street, Edmonton

$599,950 - 4 Beds, 4 Baths, 1,797 Sf

MLS® # E4174874

Photo of Listing #E4174408
Courtesy Of Patrick Fields Of Re/Max Select

11514 127 Street, Edmonton

$324,900 - 3 Beds, 2 Baths, 1,021 Sf

MLS® # E4174408

Photo of Listing #E4174098
Courtesy Of Rod Thompson Of Sellerinvite.Com (Edmonton)

11622 122 Street, Edmonton

$344,000 - 2 Beds, 2 Baths, 966 Sf

MLS® # E4174098

Photo of Listing #E4173640
Courtesy Of Shane Gwilliam Of Sable Realty Corp

11543 122 Street, Edmonton

$475,500 - 3 Beds, 3 Baths, 1,435 Sf

MLS® # E4173640

Photo of Listing #E4173133
Courtesy Of Judi Cook Of Royal LePage Noralta Real Estate

11223 125 Street, Edmonton

$349,000 - 3 Beds, 1 Baths, 1,338 Sf

MLS® # E4173133

Photo of Listing #E4172723
Courtesy Of Nikola Jankovic Of RE/MAX Elite

# 204 11340 124 Street, Edmonton

$100,000 - 2 Beds, 1 Baths, 775 Sf

MLS® # E4172723

For more information on Inglewood Real Estate Listings, to Schedule a Showing, or a FREE Home Evaluation, Contact Robert Eskiw REALTOR® at 780-907-4555 or Shawna Eskiw REALTOR® at 780-668-0617 or click Contact Us.

Listing information last updated on October 16th, 2019 at 3:31pm MDT.

Sign up for email updates