Breckenridge Greens Real Estate

The residential neighbourhood of Breckenridge Greens is located in West Edmonton, Alberta, Canada. It is a fairly new community with most of its residential construction being completed in the 1990s. It prides itself on being an environmentally friendly community.

The most common type of structure is the single family home, accounting for 81% of the residential inventory. Apartment style condominiums in low rise buildings of less than five stories make up the remaining 19%. Essentially, all residences are occupied by their owners.

The southern boundary is Whitemud Drive, the western is Winterburn Road, the north is Suder Green Drive and the eastern edge is framed by Lewis Estates Blvd. West Edmonton Mall is easily accessed via Suder Green Drive connecting to 87th Avenue NW. There is easy highway access to route 2 via Whitemud Drive NW. The Edmonton International Airport is also to the east, accessed by Winterburn Road NW to Highway 16 or the Yellowhead Trail.

Breckenridge Greens Homes for Sale in Edmonton

All Listings $100,000 - $200,000 $200,000 - $300,000
$300,000 - $400,000 $400,000 - $500,000

Breckenridge Greens Homes for Sale in Edmonton

21 Properties Found. Page 1 of 2.
Photo of Listing #E4218310
Courtesy Of Stuart Neal Of Ambergate Realty Advisors

604 Bevington Place Nw, Edmonton

$400,000 - 3 Beds, 3 Baths, 1,136 Sf

MLS® # E4218310

Photo of Listing #E4218278
Courtesy Of Bill Ramsay Of Royal Lepage Preferred Real Estate

# 301 260 Lewis Estates Boulevard Nw, Edmonton

$219,900 - 2 Beds, 2 Baths, 985 Sf

MLS® # E4218278

Photo of Listing #E4218214
Courtesy Of Jay Herrick Of RE/MAX Elite

226 Bancroft Close Nw, Edmonton

$399,900 - 4 Beds, 3 Baths, 1,280 Sf

MLS® # E4218214

Photo of Listing #E4218211
Courtesy Of David Goodchild Of RE/MAX Elite

# 208 260 Lewis Estates Boulevard Nw, Edmonton

$204,900 - 2 Beds, 2 Baths, 934 Sf

MLS® # E4218211

Photo of Listing #E4218042
Courtesy Of Nicole Cooper Of Royal LePage Noralta Real Estate

# 329 279 Suder Greens Drive Nw, Edmonton

$265,000 - 2 Beds, 2 Baths, 1,345 Sf

MLS® # E4218042

Photo of Listing #E4216994
Courtesy Of Magdalena Luczak Of Century 21 Masters

2016 Brennan Crescent Nw, Edmonton

$458,000 - 3 Beds, 4 Baths, 2,080 Sf

MLS® # E4216994

Photo of Listing #E4216737
Courtesy Of Rainy Noyes Of Royal Lepage Arteam Realty

# 206 304 Lewis Estates Boulevard Nw Nw, Edmonton

$214,900 - 2 Beds, 2 Baths, 1,014 Sf

MLS® # E4216737

Photo of Listing #E4215425
Courtesy Of Gary Dvorkin Of RE/MAX Excellence

415 Breckenridge Ln Nw, Edmonton

$409,900 - 4 Beds, 4 Baths, 1,562 Sf

MLS® # E4215425

Photo of Listing #E4214758
Courtesy Of Bill Ramsay Of Royal Lepage Preferred Real Estate

# 205 260 Lewis Estates Boulevard Nw, Edmonton

$229,900 - 2 Beds, 2 Baths, 1,167 Sf

MLS® # E4214758

Photo of Listing #E4214625
Courtesy Of Art Kominek Of Grand Realty

619 Bevington Place Nw, Edmonton

$414,900 - 4 Beds, 4 Baths, 1,861 Sf

MLS® # E4214625

Photo of Listing #E4214045
Courtesy Of Jamie Bhatti Of Royal Lepage Arteam Realty

# 141 279 Suder Greens Drive Nw, Edmonton

$187,000 - 2 Beds, 2 Baths, 878 Sf

MLS® # E4214045

Photo of Listing #E4212004
Courtesy Of Jeremiah Townsend Of MaxWell Progressive

# 405 260 Lewis Estates Boulevard Nw, Edmonton

$289,900 - 2 Beds, 2 Baths, 1,155 Sf

MLS® # E4212004

For more information on Breckenridge Greens Real Estate Listings, to Schedule a Showing, or a FREE Home Evaluation, Contact Robert Eskiw REALTOR® at 780-907-4555 or Shawna Eskiw REALTOR® at 780-668-0617 or click Contact Us.

Listing information last updated on October 22nd, 2020 at 2:46am MDT.