Baturyn Real Estate

Baturyn is a residential area in the Castledowns neighbourhood of north Edmonton. 97th Street, which is considered a main corridor, gives access to the army base (CFB Edmonton), which is positioned just slightly to the north of Edmonton. Also this artery provides easy access to downtown as well as NAIT, which is one of the primary post secondary schools in the city.

According to federal data, about 73% of all properties were built between 1970 - 1980. Another 18% were built during the early 80’s, and by the middle part of the 80’s decade development was essentially finished in the neighbourhood.

The most frequent type of property in the area are single family dwellings. These make up about 71% of all properties in the area. The outstanding 29% of properties in the area are divided between duplexes and row houses. The majority of properties in Baturyn (86%) are occupied by the individual (s) that own the home, with the other 14% being rented out.

There are two schools in the neighbourhood. The Edmonton Public School System operates Baturyn Elementary School while the Edmonton Catholic School System operates St. Charles Catholic Elementary School.

The EPSB (Edmonton Public School Board) operates Baturyn Elementary while the local Catholic School System manages St Charles Elementary School. These are the only two schools within the neighbourhood boundaries.

Baturyn Homes for Sale in Edmonton, AB

All Listings $100,000 - $200,000 $200,000 - $300,000
$300,000 - $400,000 $400,000 - $500,000

Baturyn Homes for Sale in Edmonton, AB

20 Properties Found. Page 1 of 2.
Photo of Listing #E4143697
Courtesy Of Bob Maskell Of Royal Lepage Arteam Realty

17243 104 Street, Edmonton

$359,900 - 4 Beds, 3 Baths, 1,804 Sf

MLS® # E4143697

Photo of Listing #E4143433
Courtesy Of Joseph Paquette Of One Percent Realty

10006 173 Avenue, Edmonton

$349,000 - 5 Beds, 2 Baths, 1,035 Sf

MLS® # E4143433

Photo of Listing #E4143258
Courtesy Of Erin Willman Of RE/MAX Professionals

# 121 16725 106 Street, Edmonton

$209,900 - 3 Beds, 2 Baths, 1,042 Sf

MLS® # E4143258

Photo of Listing #E4142941
Courtesy Of Leonard Burt Of Realty Executives Encore

10215 171a Avenue, Edmonton

$270,000 - 3 Beds, 2 Baths, 1,132 Sf

MLS® # E4142941

Photo of Listing #E4141856
Courtesy Of Cheryl Rolfe Of RE/MAX Professionals

9919 170 Avenue, Edmonton

$299,900 - 3 Beds, 2 Baths, 796 Sf

MLS® # E4141856

Photo of Listing #E4141433
Courtesy Of Steve Balay Of Royal Lepage Arteam Realty

16739 111 Street, Edmonton

$420,000 - 5 Beds, 3 Baths, 1,948 Sf

MLS® # E4141433

Photo of Listing #E4140983
Courtesy Of Deni Beauvais Of Royal Lepage Arteam Realty

17035 100 Street Nw, Edmonton

$216,900 - 3 Beds, 2 Baths, 1,066 Sf

MLS® # E4140983

Photo of Listing #E4140982
Courtesy Of Duane Ritter Of RE/MAX Real Estate

10128 171a Avenue, Edmonton

$314,900 - 3 Beds, 2 Baths, 1,014 Sf

MLS® # E4140982

Photo of Listing #E4140511
Courtesy Of Nicole Knowler Of Purplebricks

17119 109 Street, Edmonton

$168,999 - 3 Beds, 1 Baths, 1,025 Sf

MLS® # E4140511

Photo of Listing #E4139023
Courtesy Of Ryan Gillen Of Re/Max Select

16719 98 Street, Edmonton

$379,000 - 5 Beds, 3 Baths, 1,209 Sf

MLS® # E4139023

Photo of Listing #E4138156
Courtesy Of Sarah Keats Of Re/Max Select

16724 104 Street, Edmonton

$309,900 - 3 Beds, 2 Baths, 1,049 Sf

MLS® # E4138156

Photo of Listing #E4138124
Courtesy Of Bruce MacPherson Of Royal Lepage Noralta Real Estate

# 128 16725 106 Street, Edmonton

$187,500 - 3 Beds, 1 Baths, 1,001 Sf

MLS® # E4138124

For more information on Baturyn Real Estate Listings, to Schedule a Showing, or a FREE Home Evaluation, Contact Robert Eskiw REALTOR® at 780-907-4555 or Shawna Eskiw REALTOR® at 780-668-0617 or click Contact Us.

Listing information last updated on February 18th, 2019 at 9:46am MST.

Sign up for email updates