Athlone Real Estate

A residential neighbourhood in northwest Edmonton, Athlone is named after the Earl of Athlone who was Governor General during the period from 1940 to 1946. The westernmost segment of the region is referred to as Dunvegan.

According to the last census done federally, most of the construction in the area was done before the end of World War Two. Federal data suggests that around one in every fifteen properties were developed during this time period. The large majority of construction in the area happened between the end of the second world war and 1970. In this time frame a little over half of all residences were developed. There was a very small amount of construction between 1970 and 1990. The nineties saw a stage of improved development in Athlone, with approximately one in three homes being built during this time.

The prevalent type of home in the area is single family dwellings. This type of property accounts for a little more than 4 out of every 5 properties in the neighbourhood. Row houses make up about another 14.9% of all properties in Athlone. Almost all of the remaining properties are duplexes. About 73% of all properties in Athlone are occupied by their owners where the other 27% is rented.

Athlone has three schools in the area. Athlone Elementary and Wellington Junior High are managed by the EPSB (Edmonton Public) and Sir John Thompson Junior High is operated by the ECSS (Edmonton Catholic).

Athlone Homes for Sale in Edmonton, AB

All Listings Under $100,000 $100,000 - $200,000
$200,000 - $300,000 $300,000 - $400,000 $400,000 - $500,000

Athlone Homes for Sale in Edmonton, AB

19 Properties Found. Page 1 of 2.
Photo of Listing #E4215626
Courtesy Of Eddie Castillo Of Century 21 All Stars Realty Ltd

# 37 13003 132 Avenue Nw, Edmonton

$249,900 - 2 Beds, 3 Baths, 1,119 Sf

MLS® # E4215626

Photo of Listing #E4215573
Courtesy Of Shane Matwie Of MaxWell Progressive

13011 129 Street Nw, Edmonton

$279,900 - 4 Beds, 2 Baths, 1,090 Sf

MLS® # E4215573

Photo of Listing #E4215129
Courtesy Of Vincenzo Fiacco Of RE/MAX Excellence

267 Dunvegan Road Nw, Edmonton

$389,900 - 4 Beds, 3 Baths, 1,280 Sf

MLS® # E4215129

Photo of Listing #E4214219
Courtesy Of Mark Malcolm Of RE/MAX River City

12719 130 Street Nw, Edmonton

$199,900 - 2 Beds, 1 Baths, 936 Sf

MLS® # E4214219

Photo of Listing #E4213109
Courtesy Of Greg Babski Of RE/MAX Elite

13118 137a Street Nw, Edmonton

$369,900 - 4 Beds, 3 Baths, 1,113 Sf

MLS® # E4213109

Photo of Listing #E4211621
Courtesy Of Jason Thomas Of Royal Lepage Summit Realty

# 202 12710 127 Street Nw, Edmonton

$99,900 - 3 Beds, 1 Baths, 790 Sf

MLS® # E4211621

Photo of Listing #E4211236
Courtesy Of Anna Trojanowicz Of Century 21 All Stars Realty Ltd

12811 128 Street Nw Nw, Edmonton

$399,900 - 3 Beds, 3 Baths, 1,600 Sf

MLS® # E4211236

Photo of Listing #E4211116
Courtesy Of Laura Danilak Of RE/MAX Elite

12722 130 Street Nw, Edmonton

$210,000 - 3 Beds, 2 Baths, 1,335 Sf

MLS® # E4211116

Photo of Listing #E4210052
Courtesy Of Amy Schmidt Of Royal LePage Noralta Real Estate

12712 130 Street Nw, Edmonton

$279,900 - 3 Beds, 2 Baths, 857 Sf

MLS® # E4210052

Photo of Listing #E4204282
Courtesy Of Taleb Choucair Of Re/Max Select

13880 131b Avenue Nw, Edmonton

$389,000 - 4 Beds, 2 Baths, 1,058 Sf

MLS® # E4204282

Photo of Listing #E4198626
Courtesy Of Jessica Eagleson Of Homes & Gardens Real Estate Limited

13113 132 Avenue Nw Nw, Edmonton

$315,000 - 4 Beds, 3 Baths, 1,206 Sf

MLS® # E4198626

Photo of Listing #E4198610
Courtesy Of Jessica Eagleson Of Homes & Gardens Real Estate Limited

13109 132 Avenue Nw Nw, Edmonton

$305,000 - 3 Beds, 3 Baths, 1,289 Sf

MLS® # E4198610

For more information on Athlone Real Estate Listings, to Schedule a Showing, or a FREE Home Evaluation, Contact Robert Eskiw REALTOR® at 780-907-4555 or Shawna Eskiw REALTOR® at 780-668-0617 or click Contact Us.

 

Listing information last updated on September 27th, 2020 at 1:16am MDT.